Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    Friday, October 19, 2018 - Medical Notes

    • Dr. Khanna spoke with Dr. Chafetz earlier this morning.
      • Dr. Khanna conveyed his recommendation that we do a bicavity CT scan (Chafetz on board)
      • I inquired if there is any concern with anesthesia for her.  he said that Dr. Chafetz didn't think it would be an issue and there was nothing in her blood work that suggests it would be a problem.
    • I also mentioned that I noticed Sassy was limping a bit last night and this morning.  I thought it was the left leg, but now I actually can't tell.  It seems to kind of come and go.  I'm not sure if she and Boomer were rough housing and something happened or exactly what happened or if there's some other kind of bone issue.  I was thinking it would be good to do imaging on her legs while she is under for the CT scan. 
    • Actions:
      • Sassy to fast starting 9:00pm Sunday night (she can only have water)
      • Scheduled for CT scan Monday.  
        • Drop off around 8:00am 
        • Talk to Jessica and mention the leg(s) issue
        • Arrange for pick up late day

    No comments:

    Post a Comment